Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CHANNELS

Options
  • 04-12-2013 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭

does anyone know someone who installs the second box where you can get additional channels to a second TV in the house, you pay a one off installation fee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

hugo29 wrote: »
    does anyone know someone who installs the second box where you can get additional channels to a second TV in the house, you pay a one off installation fee

Google or search on Facebook for Toms TV Sligo. Can't remember details my self at the mo, but he has been recomended here before, so sure someone else will post them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I've sent you on Toms phone number in a private message. He's absolutely fantastic and I totally recommend him.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Google or search on Facebook for Toms TV Sligo. Can't remember details my self at the mo, but he has been recomended here before, so sure someone else will post them.

Advertisement