Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with order

Options
  • 04-12-2013 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hey I've placed a order for my broad band but haven't received a time for the engineer.
    My order number is 692292

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

burke027 wrote: »
    Hey I've placed a order for my broad band but haven't received a time for the engineer.
    My order number is 692292

Hi burke027,

I've checked this order and I'm afraid there is no time assigned as of yet. I've sent it to the Fibre back office to get confirmation on this and will come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭burke027

Hi burke027,

I've checked this order and I'm afraid there is no time assigned as of yet. I've sent it to the Fibre back office to get confirmation on this and will come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks Tracey how come there seems to be a delay anyways could u let me know as soon as u do

Hi burke027,

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks Tracey how come there seems to be a delay anyways could u let me know as soon as u do

Yes I'll let you know as soon as I have more information for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks

Tracey

Tracey still know call from eircom as of yet.
    I know for a fact that fiber is all over my estate as most houses on the road are done already. Please have eircom contact me

Thanks

Tracey

Tracey still know call from eircom as of yet.
    I know for a fact that fiber is all over my estate as most houses on the road are done already. Please have eircom contact me

I'm sorry to hear that no one has been in contact with you yet.
    I have sent on another request to managers in the Fibre team for more information. Hopefully they'll come back to me soon.

Tracey

• Advertisement

I have sent on another request to managers in the Fibre team for more information. Hopefully they'll come back to me soon.

Tracey

Tracey it's being just about a week and notsomuch as a update nothing.all I see are threads about eircom engineers not showing upand horrible speeds.this doesent seem to give me much confidence.

A call or something would be very much appreciated

Tracey

Tracey it's being just about a week and notsomuch as a update nothing.all I see are threads about eircom engineers not showing upand horrible speeds.this doesent seem to give me much confidence.

Tracey

Tracey

I'm sorry for the delays experienced.

I have sent this off to be escalated again and I'm afraid I have no further update on this as of yet. When they come back to me I'll contact you straight away.

I understand this must be frustrating for you and sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

Well to be honest I'm not the first person to complain of things like this.it's like they don't want business or something please could u get someone to call me before close of business and explain what's happening

• Advertisement

broadband as of yet not even a confirmed date.
    I have a case id which I got off a rude woman I spoke to who in fairness it's not her fault but I'm waiting a month I know it's in my area as all the neighbors have it installed.
    Maybe il cancel the whole lot and go with someone else.could u please have it manager call me today asap.

Order number 692292

broadband as of yet not even a confirmed date.
    I have a case id which I got off a rude woman I spoke to who in fairness it's not her fault but I'm waiting a month I know it's in my area as all the neighbors have it installed.
    Maybe il cancel the whole lot and go with someone else.could u please have it manager call me today asap.

Order number 692292

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've just had confirmation from the eFibre back office that they have been in contact with yourself to organise your broadband connection and new eFibre order.

Tracey

Advertisement