Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Demos

Options
  • 04-12-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what games have demos available on the store? I want to try out a few games before I buy... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Been wondering this. I heard there's demos but i cant find them. Really wanna try Lego Marvel before i buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Klair88 wrote: »
    Been wondering this. I heard there's demos but i cant find them. Really wanna try Lego Marvel before i buy.

There is a demo of that for the PS3, PS4 version will look a bit better and control better with the DS4.

I can see that game and Knack going to be free with PS+ in a few months though. I'd hold off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

srumball wrote: »
    Does anyone know what games have demos available on the store? I want to try out a few games before I buy... thanks

If you log onto the US PSN store they have a demo for FIFA 14 and NBA Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

There are only 2 demos from what i can see in store. Fifa and some EA basketball game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Only demos are FIFA, PES, and just dance. I was gutted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

no add-ons still for lego marvel....even though i got a code for the asgard pack, and they are up on the US site............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

USA store has the following demos. Marvel Super Heroes, FIFA 14, tiny Brains, NBA Live and Trine 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Whast the story with the drive game they have advertised on the box once you sign up to PSN? I cant locate it. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Whast the story with the drive game they have advertised on the box once you sign up to PSN? I cant locate it. Any ideas?

It was delayed. Should be releasing Jan/Feb and will have a free PS+ edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

lertsnim wrote: »
    USA store has the following demos. Marvel Super Heroes, FIFA 14, tiny Brains, NBA Live and Trine 2.

Might create a US account to get Trine and Lego MSH

Advertisement