Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing pieces

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,469 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There appears to be what looks like slices of banana on it, and I don't know what those small red things are, pomegranate seeds maybe? A distinct lack of coriander as a garnish too. Maybe they used the wrong photo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

They've just gotten a photo of a prawn curry off Shutterstock or the likes to go with the recipe

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-16053232/stock-photo-karahi-dish-with-kashmiri-tiger-prawn-curry-with-serving-spoon.html

The little red berries look to be pomegranate seeds if that's any help to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The pic is probably just a stock photo of a prawn curry.

It appears to have sliced plantain & pomegranate seeds that are not in the recipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Maybe the picture is a library picture and was the closest thing that the editor could find at short notice and is not of the exact recipe at all.

I often find that the picture isn't the same as the recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

They've just gotten a photo of a prawn curry off Shutterstock or the likes to go with the recipe

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-16053232/stock-photo-karahi-dish-with-kashmiri-tiger-prawn-curry-with-serving-spoon.html

The little red berries look to be pomegranate seeds if that's any help to you!

how did youy find that? Impressed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,469 ✭✭✭✭Alun

jrby wrote: »
    If you Google "North Indian Prawn Curry", and switch to Images, it's the first hit ! Probably the same way RTE found it :)

Alun wrote: »
    If you Google "North Indian Prawn Curry", and switch to Images, it's the first hit ! Probably the same way RTE found it :)

Or drag the photo into the google images search box

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

i did not know you could do any of that.....

so whats the recipe for the picture then?

There's no recipe with it, stock imagery is just photos that you can buy for your website or advertisements etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭dmc17

i did not know you could do any of that.....

so whats the recipe for the picture then?

Something like this maybe?

• Advertisement
Advertisement