Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness in Carlow

Options
  • 04-12-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Where is a good place to get a pint of Guinness in Carlow. A mate of mine wants to start drinking Guinness and I want to bring him somewhere they have a good pint of Guinness. Somewhere that has a good pint but a couple of 25 years old wont look out of place.:D

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the irishmans or the tavern although a couple of 25 year olds are probably going to look out of place in both places most nights

barracks has a decent pint too most nights I have it there

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Sean_pop

Cheers, I know they serve nice pints of Heineken in the Barracks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Irishmans has one of the best you can find in town. Does be a good crowed in there for rugby games.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Corcorans or Carpe Diem

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hasn't corcorans shut down?

if it's still open then yeah corcorans. nice pool table and a ****ing great jukebox in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

No, The Loft upstairs is closed but Corcorans is alive and well. Best jukebox in Carlow. The Tav jukebox is gone to sh1te!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Deanoz always has an excellent pint . Also the newly refurbished Ewing's is good . Nancy Whiskeys has a good pint if you don't mind mixing with the lower quartile of the population .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

bogof wrote: »
    . Nancy Whiskeys has a good pint if you don't mind mixing with the lower quartile of the population .

Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Corcorans or Carpe Diem

corcorans is my local, as said jupe box is brilliant but the guinness is muck, dont drink it there.

carpe diem or irishmans for guinness IMO.

Advertisement