Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting video to mp3

Options
  • 04-12-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I previously used dvdvideosoft to convert video files to mp3, but am on Windows 8 now so I'm having issues with Malware on that - anyone got any recommendations for another program that I could use to pull the sound out of a video file?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

cjmcork wrote: »
    I previously used dvdvideosoft to convert video files to mp3, but am on Windows 8 now so I'm having issues with Malware on that - anyone got any recommendations for another program that I could use to pull the sound out of a video file?

Is it a personal video or are you trying to get it from youtube?

What type of video file?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

What type of video file?

youtube files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

cjmcork wrote: »
    youtube files.

I use a site called keepvid allows you to convert into mp3 or 4 and save to pc.

cool - will give that a bash :)

• Advertisement

legend - that worked - thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

keepvid and savevid can be a bit temperamental, or perhaps limited to make you go pro.
    I find Freemakes downloader pretty useful
    On freemake.org

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I use Flvto youtube downloader. Just be sure to uncheck all the crap that they try to get you to install along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/ grand for the cute kitten vids

Advertisement