Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At the end of my rope with the problems!!!!

Options
  • 04-12-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Why oh why oh Why!!

I have just checked my bank account and lo and behold the problem which I thought had been resolved yesterday has reared its ugly head again!
    You have taken last months money! My current bill is on €2.98 according to my account details on Eircom log in and also the bill that was last sent to me!

Please see here for the issue that was apparently sorted!!!!
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057095670

I really can't afford for this money to be taken from my account this week!!!!
    I am literally shaking here I am so angry! 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Just to add, that the bill I was sent for this month was €2.98 and the amount taken is last months bill that was paid which has now put me into unauthorised overdraft. So no doubt I will also be getting more charges from the bank and my credit rating affected considering its a new account.
    So I want to know if I can now cancel my account. At this stage I would be better off with a dongle. More reliable and at least I would be able to keep track of the charges! 

Edited to add, its not the first time I've been sent a bill then a different amount has been taken by DD.
    Is this some kind of racket so Eircom can enforce their €18.45 "associated fees" by making sure the amounts requested are not the same as the bill so therefore likelihood the amount won't be there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Just to add, that the bill I was sent for this month was €2.98 and the amount taken is last months bill that was paid which has now put me into unauthorised overdraft. So no doubt I will also be getting more charges from the bank and my credit rating affected considering its a new account.
    So I want to know if I can now cancel my account. At this stage I would be better off with a dongle. More reliable and at least I would be able to keep track of the charges! 

Edited to add, its not the first time I've been sent a bill then a different amount has been taken by DD.
    Is this some kind of racket so Eircom can enforce their €18.45 "associated fees" by making sure the amounts requested are not the same as the bill so therefore likelihood the amount won't be there???

Hi Mince Pie,

I'm very sorry to hear that this issue has arisen again for you.

I have sent you a PM with details.

Thanks

Tracey

I have replied to your PM. I seriously hope that this gets sorted. If it continues with getting billed one amount then a different amount being taken, which has happened a couple of times now I will most definitely be raising the issue with Comreg.
    I will also be querying the charges "associated".

I have replied to your PM. I seriously hope that this gets sorted. If it continues with getting billed one amount then a different amount being taken, which has happened a couple of times now I will most definitely be raising the issue with Comreg.
    I will also be querying the charges "associated".

Thanks for those details. I'll come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

So any updates on this situation please?

• Advertisement

HI,

I'm afraid there is no further update on this. I have sent it off to the direct debit section to be investigated as I have no access or control over this channel.
    I have sent a reminder email to get an update, hopefully they'll come back to me soon.

Thanks

Tracey

HI,

I'm afraid there is no further update on this. I have sent it off to the direct debit section to be investigated as I have no access or control over this channel.
    I have sent a reminder email to get an update, hopefully they'll come back to me soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey

I have responded as its not very clear what you mean, regarding the balance not being able to be credited back?
    Am I now out of pocket for the double payment that was taken?

MP.

Hi Tracey

I have responded as its not very clear what you mean, regarding the balance not being able to be credited back?
    Am I now out of pocket for the double payment that was taken?

MP.

No problem, I have sent you all details through PM.

Hopefully this is more clear.

Tracey

Still one little question regarding the double direct debit. I understand the fee's being credited.
    I have replied to the PM, just need clarification on whether the double bill payment is going to show as a credit against my next bill. 

• Advertisement

Still one little question regarding the double direct debit. I understand the fee's being credited.
    I have replied to the PM, just need clarification on whether the double bill payment is going to show as a credit against my next bill. 

Ok no problem at all.

I have sent you the details through PM.

Tracey

I have replied again with further questions Tracey, as it now turns out my car insurance was cancelled due to monies not being there because of abitrary amounts being taken to cover Eircoms bills. 

I have replied again with further questions Tracey, as it now turns out my car insurance was cancelled due to monies not being there because of abitrary amounts being taken to cover Eircoms bills. 

I have sent you a PM with details.

Tracey

Advertisement