Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Book Depository

• 04-12-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

ordered few books from here on Sunday. 1 book got dispatched on Monday, 2 on Tuesday and waiting on last book to be dispatched. none of them have arrived yet.
    Anyone know where these books come from? Is it the UK?
    will I get them by Friday? - the ones currently dispatched that is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭5500

I dont think its the Uk, Im sure I've had swisspost stamps on ones ive gotten from them before. Personally I've found it to take around a week for delivery but possibly add on a few days more to that with the christmas rush now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

All depends on which site you purchased from:

www.bookdepository.com (based in Guernsey so liable for customs)

or

www.bookdepository.co.uk (based in Slough in mainland UK)

Though if I remember reading correctly, they have been acquired by Amazon in the last while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

bought from co.uk site. still no sign of them though last book was dispatched last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I received two books from the book depository yesterday, both were despatched on the 29th. That's 6 days including the weekend. Rule of thumb for BD is one week. Your books will arrive, don't worry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

know they will arrive but was banking on having them by tomorrow. no sign of them yet. fingers crossed tomorrow they will arrive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

fifib wrote: »
    know they will arrive but was banking on having them by tomorrow. no sign of them yet. fingers crossed tomorrow they will arrive

The post is very slow at the moment. I got a package today posted from the UK on Nov 26. I've had no problems with book depository so far.

Advertisement