Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel2go / Nightline deliveries

Options
  • 04-12-2013 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I send parcel through http://www.parcel2go.com/ie/ on 8 November to UK

Few days later I got message from eBay buyer that he contacted Nightline courier and was told parcel is in Liverpool and on it's way to London.

Next day I contacted them and was told parcel was refused and is on it's way back to Dublin (I live in co. Tipperary)

Tracking information only says : Parcel in depot in Limerick (same day when I dispatched it) .. thats it, no other movement after that

I raised the claim with parcel2go (have insurance for it for 300e) on 21 November 2013.

I supplied copy of email from buyer saying he did not refuse parcel as he was waiting for it and reception in his house is open from early morning to very late so if there was any attempt to deliver he would be told. Also nobody contacted him on his phone.

Nothing since .. I contacted them few times and Parcel2Go says they are waiting for Nightline to get back to them ...

Any idea how to speed it up? Is there some independent advisor (same as An Post has) that I could contact?

---
    first sign that Nightline is terrible choice was when I used FRAGILE tape on big parcel .. and when driver came to pick it up he advised me not to use Fragile sign on parcels as Polish lads in depot are going to throw it even more .. was praying it will be delivered ok, but it wasn't delivered at all ..

I used box from Sony 3D TV (I wasn't sending TV) so maybe somebody took it home from depot thinking they will get new fancy TV

Advertisement