Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking issue

Options
  • 04-12-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Need some advice, I have a bank account with a bank in Ireland( don't want to name the bank) but I loged into my account on my phone app and there was over a hundred thousand euro in the account which is not mine. What should I do????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Withdraw it and run like hell :D

SERIOUSLY. Its not yours. Make the call. One way or another, they will get it back so do the right thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

Was it ulster bank? Things aren't going well for them it wise these days....

Do a print screen while your balance is still nice. Print loads of copies and casually leave them lying around people you want to think you're loaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

I think there's someone from waterford currently serving a jail sentence for taking money put into her account in error and not querying it. She was unable to pay back.

So a few screen shots for framing and a laugh is probably the best return you'll get on it. So you'll have to cancel that vegas holiday.

If you are a risk taker - take it out for a day, put it all on a short price horse (2/1 on or better) and hope it wins!

Advertisement