Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lethal enforcers cab (not working)

Options
  • 04-12-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The cab I picked up off mitch has to go as I haven't had the funds to fix it yet. I spoke with a guy on jamma+ and he said its fixable for about 80GBP. I've cleaned it up but there is still a bit of work in it. It's free to anyone that wants it, must be willing to collect from South Dublin.

You'll want a enough room to transport a cab and probably a second back to help with it

Will put up pics later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pics as promised guys,

Sorry about the orientation, trying to do this from phone.

Thats bad ass!
    Keithgeo............
    would look nice in your gaff

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

haha i did give it some thought, but even i have limited space and Time Crisis is there already so dont want another gun cab. have a mortal kombat cab to fix up and i want to get some sort of bubble bobble cab eventually too, maybe sunset riders as well so have to keep those spaces free!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Dam my limited room....Red your epic man.

Flaregon wrote: »
    Dam my limited room....Red your epic man.

:) I feel your pain dude.

Am hoping someone will take it to fix it up, that's why it's free. An trying to think of institutions that would take it on either of people have ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Ok give me a day or 2, to see if,

A: I can find a place to put it
    B: Could I get it picked up
    C: Can I learn console repair in a day lol
    D: profit......*joke*

ROFL, what a pipe dream xD.

but maybe Retropolis may like it, for his shop.

This is gone now, disappeared after about 40 seconds being on adverts free section :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement