Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Waterford "privatisation"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Ah jaysus, my bus route in Dublin and all my Waterford routes up for the chop! Or haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

cbl593h wrote: »
    It's a crock at the moment run for the benefit of the staff/management like everything involving CIE but this is a harsh finale.....
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/some-bus-routes-to-be-privatised-616033.html

Bit of a generalisation there eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

The danger of this route privatisation is that the less routes like from the quay to ballybricken will be gone...elderly people predominately use this section to get back up from town. Also I wonder who will apply for the routes when put to tender?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The danger of this route privatisation is that the less routes like from the quay to ballybricken will be gone...elderly people predominately use this section to get back up from town. Also I wonder who will apply for the routes when put to tender?

Kenneally was on the radio saying he was interested and expected others would be too.

Advertisement