Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Film/Documentary needed, based in rural Kerry

Options
  • 04-12-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Looking for X-mas present for dad, I can remember him mentioning a film/Documentary based in Kerry focusing on the single men living in rural Kerry or something like that.I can remember him saying it was recognized or won some award in America. From what i can remember it was made on a very small budget but was very successful. Am i making any sense haha?

It (as far as i know) was released only this year,

Any suggestions or info greatly received,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

dermo_2011 wrote: »
    Looking for X-mas present for dad, I can remember him mentioning a film/Documentary based in Kerry focusing on the single men living in rural Kerry or something like that.I can remember him saying it was recognized or won some award in America. From what i can remember it was made on a very small budget but was very successful. Am i making any sense haha?

It (as far as i know) was released only this year,

Any suggestions or info greatly received,

You may be referring to a movie called "Pilgrim Hill"

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dermo_2011

That's the one, Cheers Howard!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

If you are looking to buy a copy they are for sale from the Kerry Film Festival office in Blennerville.

Advertisement