Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 17 ***Friday-Tuesday***

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Paully D wrote: »
    Panthers are CPU mate. Good to hear you're back, NFC South will be one hell of a close division next season.

Cool, get one last game in before the long off season. Glad to be back, I can't wait for next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Knex. wrote: »
    Nothing stands out, only if we don't play this weekend then Mon and Tuesday after 8 is when I'm available.

You?

Tuesday night should be doable, I've and exam that ends at 8 so, 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Tuesday night should be doable, I've and exam that ends at 8 so, 9?

Yeah, 9 is perfect.

Knex. wrote: »
    Yeah, 9 is perfect.

Sorry, it actually isn't, I have a weird obligation to continue to watch Manchester United, so can you do after the Champions League? Around 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Sorry, it actually isn't, I have a weird obligation to continue to watch Manchester United, so can you do after the Champions League? Around 10?

Yeah, we'll say 10. As long as game starts before 10.30, I'm good, really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey lads, I'm away for work and then out on Tuesday evening, so advance will be around 7:30am Wednesday morning, once i advance ill stick up fixtures.

In the middle of exam stress I can't fit my game against Knex in tonight, so have set it to sim so he can play CPU.

2 losses on the season :(

Advertisement