Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless audio transmitter/receiver?

• 04-12-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me any good ones? Don't want to go overboard like €100+, but wouldn't mind paying a bit if I'm going to get a good quality product. I basically want it to watch movies with my headphones, without the fuss of having cables trailing across the floor. Don't need to go overboard with some big sound system (like €100 would get me one anyway) either, the smaller and more discreet the better.

This is what I'm going for:

Headphones plugged into receiver, receiver to transmitter, optical cable plugged into transmitter, then optical cable connected to the TV. Does this sort of thing even exist? Don't really want something cheap where there'll be any sort of noticeable sync issues with the audio.

This sort of thing is way out of my expertise so thought I'd come here, as Google really wasn't much help as I couldn't really explain what I wanted to do. I already have the headphones BTW, so not looking to buy some more as the ones I currently have were pricey enough (€275 :eek:).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement