Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend brunch menu in December

Options
  • 04-12-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for a decent restaurant with normal brunch menu for the month of December.
    All the restaurants I usually frequent only have Christmas set lunch menus which is too expensive for lunch :(

All suggestions welcomed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I think L'Gueleton & upstairs in the Snail/No Name Bar above it do brunch throughout December. (I normally go to the bar, it's the same gorgeous menu but the room is a lot brighter and they're generally prepping the mint for their mojitos so it smells wonderful).

http://www.lgueuleton.com/pages/menus_brunch.html

Have also had brunch in Odessa on Christmas Eve a couple of years back, pretty sure they don't stop serving it in December

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

OH and I love the Winding Stair for brunch. Always very tasty and great variety on the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://noshington.ie/weekend-brunch-menu/

Haven't been yet, but Noshington is highly rated around here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Beckett & Bull do a great brunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Soulful on Manor Street do a brunch menu everyday from 7 to 4pm, in fact I think they might run it all day on Saturday and Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Eden Bar & Grill on South William Street do a nice brunch.

Advertisement