Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power gone

Options
  • 04-12-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Has anybody any idea what has happened to power in the Kennedy ave, castle st, mill lane area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

steder wrote: »
    Has anybody any idea what has happened to power in the Kennedy ave, castle st, mill lane area?

CallSave: 1850 372 999 they will update you on it

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

racso1975 wrote: »

Thanks says it's not going to be back until 12.45am.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

racso1975 wrote: »

Thanks says it's not going to be back until 12.45am.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Having brownouts around Hannover Road. Stories of computers shutting off in the IT Carlow library and students literally crying because of work being lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Having brownouts around Hannover Road. Stories of computers shutting off in the IT Carlow library and students literally crying because of work being lost.

Was at the IT. Lights outside went off but lights in the buildings seemed fine. Can't comment on PCs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Morf wrote: »
    Was at the IT. Lights outside went off but lights in the buildings seemed fine. Can't comment on PCs.

I would assume they'd have some sort of generator running to allow people to save their work before losing it all. I know a few people who were in there last night, so I'll ask them and update later.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Mister Man wrote: »
    I would assume they'd have some sort of generator running to allow people to save their work before losing it all. I know a few people who were in there last night, so I'll ask them and update later.

Nope.

The power went a few weeks back and loads of people lost work.

Advertisement