Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC ONE SYNC MANAGER

Options
  • 04-12-2013 10:31pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26

Hi all,

Can somebody please help me with my htc one??
    I have HTC sync manager downloaded.I have all media and
    photos synced to it and can see them.

But when I sync contacts it tells me that they are synced but I
    cannot find them in HTC manager.

I just want to be able to see my contacts in it.

Can somebody please help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

just installing a new update on my htc one... hopefully it fixes the horrendous battery drain issue the previous update introduced

when the phone is back up n running ill see if i can help

oh there is fresh update for the sync manager... make sure you have that upto date too

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

ok it looks like htc sync manager dumps your contacts into outlook or windows live mail on your pc. thats where mine went

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

just installing a new update on my htc one... hopefully it fixes the horrendous battery drain issue the previous update introduced

when the phone is back up n running ill see if i can help

oh there is fresh update for the sync manager... make sure you have that upto date too

well did the update fix the battery drain issue? waiting to see your reply before i update my htc one

Advertisement