Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dessert or bust!

Options
  • 04-12-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Been invited to a friends for dinner and offered to do dessert (wine had been consumed!)
    I have never made a dessert - bar opening a vienetta or romantica!

Love a recommendation on a place to buy something a little more adventurous - I will not pass it off as my own (promise!):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Been invited to a friends for dinner and offered to do dessert (wine had been consumed!)
    I have never made a dessert - bar opening a vienetta or romantica!

Love a recommendation on a place to buy something a little more adventurous - I will not pass it off as my own (promise!):D

Do you drive ? Fitzpatricks shop by little island makes some savage cakes, and you can order full ones.

Mars Bar cake from there is savage need I say more.

Edited to add website : http://www.fitzpatricksshop.ie/bakery.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Do you drive ? Fitzpatricks shop by little island makes some savage cakes, and you can order full ones.

Mars Bar cake from there is savage need I say more.

Oh thanks a million - am off the hook, thanks to you!

Advertisement