Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural house price rises. Yes or no ?

Options
  • 04-12-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Seeing as the self build is getting phased out http://bregsforum.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/self-builders-to-be-phased-out-under-s-i-80-bregs/ Whats your thoughts on rural houses. IMO, prices can only go one way now when the market settles now that this is happening. IMO, its a sad day for our country when a man can not build his own home. Its scandalas TBh and i honestly hope theres massive out cry from the people and this gets a U-turn. Anyone that is thinking of selling their rural home(like myself), i think you should hold off because i can see the value rising fast now that this has happened. Maybe i am wrong but cant see it with these new regs coming into force.

Advertisement