Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPad 2, 4od app issues.

• 05-12-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I went to update the 4od app on my ipad 2 to find I needed to update to iOS 6.01 or higher in order for it to update to happen.
    Of course when I go to update my iPad, I can only update to iOS 7, which I don't have enough memory for.
    Can I not update to the required 6.01 or is iOs 7 the only update that can be done to fix this issue.

Cheers,
    Ronan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

You cant update to 6.0.1 you'll have to go for IOS 7
    you'll either need to delete some content off your ipad and update or else connect it to itunes to update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

So there is no other fix? I'm trying to keep away from, iOS 7. Hearing bad reports atm.

no other fix.

IOS 7 is grand, other half and mother in law have ipad 2 and theres no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Ok cheers, one other question, I'm about to update to iOS 7.04 its 1 gb in size but says I need 3.5 gb to update. When I clear enough memory to have 3.5 gb will the update only use the 1gb needed?

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Ok cheers, one other question, I'm about to update to iOS 7.04 its 1 gb in size but says I need 3.5 gb to update. When I clear enough memory to have 3.5 gb will the update only use the 1gb needed?

The 3.5GB's is just so it has enough room to move some files around and process the update.
    Once completed you will have the same amount of memory you had before

• Advertisement
Advertisement