Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online says latest version of Internet Explorer is 'no longer supported'

Options
  • 05-12-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭

I recently upgraded my Internet Explorer browser (under Windows 7) to version 11 but now when I start 365online, it comes up with a pink box containing the following text in red.....

365 online no longer supports your browser, please upgrade. For more information see our FAQs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi coylemj, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365/00 353 1 4044000 while you have online access and a representative will take some details and have this looked into.

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

I get this too but I can log in without issue. I suspect that the website just isn't recognising the new version of IE.

Just had to fix OWA by adding the site to the Compatibility view settings. If I add 365online.com to the list the warning goes away. We still need BoI to fix the site though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi delos

Thank you for your post, we appreciate your advice mentioned above.

To address your concerns relating to your query, it will be best to contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or from abroad on 00353 140 44000. A representative can assist you further.

Thanks
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

er, we really need to contact BOI to tell them to update their software? 

Advertisement