Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Club

Options
  • 05-12-2013 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Made a club called Cork City
    Feel free to join and add me Power1711

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Made a club called Cork City
    Feel free to join and add me Power1711

Do you still play clubs? Wouldn't mind to play a few as well as get the "win a clubs seasons game" trophy!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Yeah still playing theres 4 in the team now..me and my housemate try play a game or 2 every night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Anyone around tonight for a few matches with headsets?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Does the internet connection actually hold up, in PES online?!

EDIT: brainfart. Fifa.

Ill be around every evening this week now last 2 days were the only ones i wasnt around..pm me on psn if you wanna play and ill join you!..and yeah for the most part..sometimes my internet is a bit crap but thats my problem not FIFA's

• Advertisement

4 of us playing regularly now, going well up to Div 7 on our first try each time feel free to join us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

4 of us playing regularly now, going well up to Div 7 on our first try each time feel free to join us

I might join ya lads. My id is dedijon2

Do lad ill add you when im on next wont be doing much the next few days as im not at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tomhoganie

you still playing lads?

Haven't much since Christmas im on most evenings play a drop in or two and then some career but the others dont seem to be too active atm..feel free to add though be up for playing a game..my internets a bit ****e atm though :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Haven't much since Christmas im on most evenings play a drop in or two and then some career but the others dont seem to be too active atm..feel free to add though be up for playing a game..my internets a bit ****e atm though :/

same as mine. its completely wnaked sky are blaming bad weather

Yeah its a tiny bit jumpy when i play online its super annoying id rather it just lag out and disconnect ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'd be up for playing an ould game or two on this lads.

Frankie_5Angels is the GT if anyone wants to throw me a request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Joined and win three in a row :D granted I was playing like Tom Cleverly but clearly Im able to motivate and people are dicks and keep quitting :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

If its still active I up for playing every evening if I have a team mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Well guys is this still active? Haven't played clubs in ages.
    Username is as below :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Just gonna bump this to see if the club is still active or if anyone has an active club.

Oh and my PSN or SEN or whatever it's called username is TimB777.

Haven't played in a while but looking to resurrect a team again if anyones interested hit me up Power1711 on PSN

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This still going? Or anyone fancy some club games, have a club setup if people looking to play.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads made a club there, im fairly active on ps4 so should be on most nights. Invited some of you. Anyone that wants to join just add me or send me message on psn.

Boardsies is club name if searching.

Please have a mic too, dont be shy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads made a club there, im fairly active on ps4 so should be on most nights. Invited some of you. Anyone that wants to join just add me or send me message on psn.

I can play tonight and mic up. Haven't played pro in a good while and not even sure what level mine is at . Played it a lot in previous ones so . Say after the Holland match ?. 11ish ?

Sure, whats ur psn?

Sure, whats ur psn?

Sent a club and friend invite. Forgot offline pro is different . So starting from scratch . This will be fun

Games tonight ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Is this still active?
    None of my mates have a ps4 and dying for some clubs lol.
    Psn is - MrMojoRisinNJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

psn: scottyccfc
    PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Are you all still playing this?

I'm done with online seasons so I wouldn't mind something to tide me over until FIFA15.

My online pro is absolutely terrible though.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Are you all still playing this?

I'm done with online seasons so I wouldn't mind something to tide me over until FIFA15.

My online pro is absolutely terrible though.

I tried to revive it by setting up another club but there wasnt much uptake. Played a few times with some of the lads but not that regular. Playing the last of us at the minute and the multiplayer in that is grey craic. Would recommend it if you havent played it. Will deffo tide you over to 15. Will have another go at a club then id say and im hoping custom tournaments ie leagues are back this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Just joined club there, only been playing online pro a few days so Im a bit ****!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I tried to revive it by setting up another club but there wasnt much uptake. Played a few times with some of the lads but not that regular. Playing the last of us at the minute and the multiplayer in that is grey craic. Would recommend it if you havent played it. Will deffo tide you over to 15. Will have another go at a club then id say and im hoping custom tournaments ie leagues are back this time.

Hmmmm, already played through The Last Of Us on the PS3. Not sure if I'll buy it again now, even thought it's great.

I'll try join the club later on the off chance anybody wants to give this a try before 15 is out.

Advertisement