Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita 3G,4GB memory card,Tearaway game+Little Big Planet 179.99 in argos

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just a heads up that GameStop also has a sweet deal on with the Vita. Console + Tearaway + 16GB card + 10 game code (which includes Little Big Planet and Wipeout among others) for 199.99. WiFi model. The inclusion of the 16GB card is very good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Sweet fricken deals . I got the KZ bundle in Argos a few months ago ,but the GS bundle above is a fantastic price ,especially as its still the Oled screen version .

http://www.gamestop.ie/PS%20Vita/Games/45610/ps-vita-mega-bundle?previousUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestop.ie%2FSearchResult%2FQuickSearchHeaderPlatform%3Fplatform%3D12%26rootGenre%3D27

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I'm buying a vita for my gf for Christmas. What bundle is the best one to go for? LBP is essential as part of the bundle I buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

You could get little big planet for around 15 euro anyway, so.

Is that gamestop deal also in store?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I'm buying a vita for my gf for Christmas. What bundle is the best one to go for? LBP is essential as part of the bundle I buy.

You can't go wrong with the GameStop bundle imo. LBP comes as a free download and Tearaway is very good.

Yes - bundle deal is in store, picked mine up yesterday in the Arklow branch. Would imagine the others have it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I went with Argos and got the 8gb card - sports and racing pack and added PS plus 1 yr (25% off) €215 all in.

I definitely wanted PS plus and also wanted Gran Turismo so looks good for me, can buy a bigget card later if I want, Argos also giving €10 voucher with purchases over €100.

Advertisement