Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a chiropodist?

• 05-12-2013 8:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a chiropodist in the Newry or Warrenpoint area please?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Well I still need a recommendation...

However, I can certainly tell anyone else looking for a good chiropodist, where not to go! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

Shane lee in warrenpoint if you ring summerhill surgeries in the point they should have his number

Shane lee in warrenpoint if you ring summerhill surgeries in the point they should have his number

iopener wrote: »

Thanks for that, I'll give him a ring. I got stabbed with a scalpel in the last place I went. :eek:

sorry it's in the medical clinic across the road from summerhill surgeries, shane lee is based in there.it's on springfield road in warrenpoint above the libary.

• Advertisement

Thanks again! :)

Advertisement