Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flylite Luggage

• 05-12-2013 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42

I bought two of the foldaway wheeled cabin bags,for the missus and myself ,have flown Ryanscare on numerous occasions using them and never had a problem.They fit perfectly in the dreaded luggage measuring device.

Annual Christmas Sale - 25% Discount plus a free rucksack with every order

I should like to take this opportunity to thank you for the purchases you have made from Flylite and to offer you a 25% discount on any additional pieces of luggage you may care to buy before 23rd December this year.

In addition, I will add a free foldaway rucksack with every order placed and this will be included at the time of packing. All you need to do is type XMAS in the promo/code box at the foot of the delivery address section.

www.flylite.uk.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

sorry OP, but:

that's very badly made site.
    no sings of any "xmas offer" or clear price list.
    when you trying to order it redirects you to "www.verysecureweb.org" page.
    I would void such a suspicious sellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

andersat2 wrote: »
    sorry OP, but:

lol @ verysecureweb

It's like these Chinese sellers on ebay with loads of negative feedback calling themselves 'trustworthyseller2000' or the likes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

Hi,

I've used Flylite before with no problems.
    Really good product. Great for short flights.

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 lankythecamel

I have bought from Flylite twice using paypal ,at the bottom of the order page there a box for source or promo code.type xmas in there for 25% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭taato

I have used flylite many times to buy cabin bags for ourselves and as gifts for friends. I've never had a problem and the bags are great - perfect size and quick delivery. I've no link to the company, just a satisfied repeat customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

I've used Flylite a few times over the last few years & never had a problem either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

payment is via sagepay / paypal which are both secure.
    not a very nice site design but I wouldn't be too concerned, I'm not paying them for web design I'm paying them for luggage design! Ordered one and got reciept from paypal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Sconsey

andersat2 wrote: »
    sorry OP, but:

I clicked on the products, it displays the prices, select the delivery destination it updates the price.....fairly clear to me.
    Most small retailers redirect payments through a third party processing company, verysecureweb (gammy name) is registered in UK so is FlyLite. You always have the PayPal option too.

I dunno, doesn't look that dodgy to me.

Advertisement