Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone renting out a house or apartment in Longford Town?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

As per the thread title, just wondering if any of you have a rental property in Longford Town? I know there's a massive housing overhang but in practical terms, how difficult is it to get tenants at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

As per the thread title, just wondering if any of you have a rental property in Longford Town? I know there's a massive housing overhang but in practical terms, how difficult is it to get tenants at the moment?

I rent out a couple of rooms in my house and I never have much difficulty in getting tenants. But its all about location and the house itself, and I'm not in one of the large estates. Just outside the town in a relatively quite area. Trying to rent out something in the town would be much more difficult.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 KOB79LFC

Very true above

Advertisement