Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-school for 2year old

Options
  • 05-12-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Have posted this here and in the greystones thread too:
    Not long living in greystones so would appreciate advice/suggestions on this. I'd like to find a play group or pre school that I could drop my 2 year old into for maybe 3-4 hours a day, ideally from the new year. I have so far added the following to my list for investigating:

Pebbles, rathdown park
    Puroga, charlesland
    Brightsparks, town

Any comments or experience of any of these places welcomed. And are there any more I don't know about?

It would just be for 4-5 months, 4-5 mornings per week. He'd be coming up on 2.5 yrs, and is still in nappies. Do you think I have any chance of getting a place this late in the day?

Tx in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Most preschools would need the child to be toilet trained. A crèche type setting might be more suitable. Have you checked if the services will take your child?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Very few will take them in nappies,usually they need to be 3 and potty trained.
    Saying that we have one local one that will take them at 2 1/2 and have nappy changing facilities.
    Hours are usually 9-12.

Advertisement