Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software licensing lawyer

Options
  • 05-12-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a software to sell internationally. The software is dual licensed, under GPLv2 and under the commercial license. I need a lawyer to shape the commercial part.

Any advice on competent person would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

If you an Irish developer/producer Enterprise Ireland will be able to give you some legal advisor recommendations and will probably have some sample agreements. they would be handy to have and I am sure you will get some other referrals on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kienn

If you an Irish developer/producer Enterprise Ireland will be able to give you some legal advisor recommendations and will probably have some sample agreements. they would be handy to have and I am sure you will get some other referrals on here.

Yes I am an Irish developer. Talking to EI is a good idea, thank you!

Advertisement