Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming Home This Christmas?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Who's got people coming home this Christmas? I was expecting my brother back, but won't be seeing him until March now. This'll be the first year without having the full family together and I saw this song on the Broadsheet this morning.

Do you have someone coming home for Christmas? 15 votes

Yes, most certainly and can't wait.
    0% 0 votes
    Nope, they're on t'other side of world!
    33% 5 votes
    Imma coming over to them
    46% 7 votes
    Bah Humbug!
    20% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I'm the one in my family coming home for christmas, don't know what to click in the poll! I'm so excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

I wish my sister was coming home for Christmas would love to meet her two little boys. The last time she was home was Christmas 6 yrs ago. She in Australia, too feckin far away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Yeah this is the first Christmas my eldest brother and his wife can't come back from America. It's lousy :( we're going to Skype them but it won't be the same!

We all always stay in my mam and dads Xmas eve so think that will be the weirdest. The boys tend to go to their wives family Christmas day.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Fbjm wrote: »
    I'm the one in my family coming home for christmas, don't know what to click in the poll! I'm so excited :D

Sugar, should've had an option for that! Seeing as I fall into the same category!

It's going to be a quiet one this year in my house but sure we'll make the most of it. Might bring Xmas to my bro in January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Unfortunately no. But am going back in mid Jan 2015 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement