Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electronic parts (shop)

Options
  • 05-12-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Looking for 2 capacitor's asap for a TV, anyone know of suppliers in the meath westmeath cavan area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

you can get on-line, radionics.ie or maplin.ie

Farnell also.
    I pull 20% of my gubbins from PCBs of expired units. TV capacitors are pretty hefty though they'd be hard to salvage elsewhere.

Radionics & Farnell operate a min. order €20 policy unless you open an account. Also most of their stock is overseas so it can take a few days to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

The delivery charge is probably going to be quite high from any of the normal suppliers for just two caps. I know Farnell have a minimum order value, something around €40. Ebay wouldn't be a bad option.

Also http://www.donberg.ie/ are in Donegal and they do all TV parts, mostly mail order too so would definitely be worth a look.

Advertisement