Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anywhere in Callan sell ink cartridges?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if anywhere in Callan sells ink cartridges? I don't have time to trek into town & back, it's kind of urgent! Or could I print something out in the library? Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not aware of any place in Callan that would sell ink, library seems your best bet (if its opened).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

What cartridge are you looking for ?
    Inkjet.ie offer a brill service. Order today and delivered tomorrow. Good prices also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

A while ago Ray Hackett as in Bridge Street, deli come grocery store had a tie up with a shop in town, might be worth asking Ray if it is still live

Advertisement