If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini HIFI

Options
  • 05-12-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Im looking to buy a mini hifi, budget is €150-180. It must have a docking station for an iphone 4s. Could you help?? 

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Runner_11 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking to buy a mini hifi, budget is €150-180. It must have a docking station for an iphone 4s. Could you help?? 

Many Thanks.
    Runner,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have been pretty mental the last few days and I've been in and out and I'm just starting to try to catch up on mails, PM's and posts from earlier in the week, apologies!

We dont really have much in that price range - the closest we would have is the Denon DM39 which is currently £185 - this doesnt have a 'dock' but it does have a USB input which can be used to dock any mobile and the DM39 takes the digital info direct from your smart phone or pad (Apple or Android) using your own phones USB lead - and of course it charges your device as well.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/denon/dm39/deno-dm39-blk

Apologies again for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Runner_11

Hi,

Many Thanks.
    Runner,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have been pretty mental the last few days and I've been in and out and I'm just starting to try to catch up on mails, PM's and posts from earlier in the week, apologies!

We dont really have much in that price range - the closest we would have is the Denon DM39 which is currently £185 - this doesnt have a 'dock' but it does have a USB input which can be used to dock any mobile and the DM39 takes the digital info direct from your smart phone or pad (Apple or Android) using your own phones USB lead - and of course it charges your device as well.

ATVB,

The RS Crew
    Many thanks for the reply, If I was to purchase that I would need a speaker package to go with it. Looking for something basic enough, I understand you could spend a lot on them. Would you have any current deals in place?Can't seem to find anything on the webiste, would be willing to spend a bit more to get a quality product.  I would be looking to order before Christmas.

Many Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Many Thanks.
    Runner,

ATVB,

The RS Crew
    Many thanks for the reply, If I was to purchase that I would need a speaker package to go with it. Looking for something basic enough, I understand you could spend a lot on them. Would you have any current deals in place?Can't seem to find anything on the webiste, would be willing to spend a bit more to get a quality product.  I would be looking to order before Christmas.

Many Thanks
    We could package the DM39 with a pair of Monitor Audio speakers at £289.95 /€359.99...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.