Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good I.T Course?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi i was wondering what would be the best I.T Course for me to do. I work part time in a different field but would like to become an I.T technician. What sort of course would people recommend? Preferably part time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's a big and varied field. Do you just want to be able to fix peoples computers, or work on larger infrastructure? do you want to work on the software side or the hardware side?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paulmeman

Id rather do more than just fix peoples computers. Think the hardware end would be the one that would interest me the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

paulmeman wrote: »
    Id rather do more than just fix peoples computers. Think the hardware end would be the one that would interest me the most.

Look for an "A+ service technician" course in your area so

21/25

• Site Banned Posts: 141 ✭✭BeerFear

I think the MCSA in windows server and CCNA would could be a good place too start.

Both very employable on the hardware side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paulmeman

Cheers for the info lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement