Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke in Glass Bottles

Options
  • 05-12-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get glass bottles of coke zero in bulk or packs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from old thread in Food & Drink.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I saw glass bottles of it in McCambridges a while ago. Also might be worth looking in the American sweets shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I've never seen coke zero in a glass bottle?! Maybe ask your local publican if he would order I some

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

is there a Dealz shop local to you , i saw cases of coke zero in glass bottles in one a week ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

AmberAmber wrote: »
    is there a Dealz shop local to you , i saw cases of coke zero in glass bottles in one a week ago

There's one beside tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

Thanks, Ill check that out.

Dealz dont have em here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

Trying to refill the minibar in your Hotel room before you get charged I see

Yup ,you got me!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

That discount supermarket behind the Pillo hotel, think it's Mr Price, had those glass bottles of coke zero a few months ago. 6 packs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement