Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Santa

Options
  • 05-12-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi

Hope I'm not repeating a thread. I'm trying to buy Baby Born Interactive Bathtub. Have tried some toy shops and have also tried online. The only place it's available as far as I can see is on Amazon but, alas, no delivery is available to my address. Any suggestions on where else I might try would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭robryan

If you mean it will not ship to Ireland from Amazon can you not use Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

www.thetoyshop.com - are delivering to Ireland have just got new stock today £36.94 seems to be the price including normal delivery to Ireland - Hope you get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Paulbeth

Thanks to both of you. I had never heard of Parcel Motel before. Worked out great. I paid a lot for the actual bathtub though. Wish I'd seen your post first Hulahoop! Still, at least Santa will be on the good list.

Advertisement