Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yankee candles

Options
  • 05-12-2013 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

where would i get cheap yankee candles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 noodles55

there is a load of christmas ones half price in home stores and more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

noodles55 wrote: »
    there is a load of christmas ones half price in home stores and more

Have to say that the smell of most of the Christmas ones are horrendous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Really, I wanted a nice cinnamon one. Just checked theyre website and theyve really good offers thanks :)

oncex wrote: »
    Really, I wanted a nice cinnamon one. Just checked theyre website and theyve really good offers thanks :)

Now that is just my opinion. Maybe see if your local Hickeys pharmacy has the ones your interested in and you can smell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

The smell of all of them are horrible. They smell of chemicals. Marks and spencer candle are far nicer and sell less artificial.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Royal Candles in Galway....they have some gorgeous candles, all natural. Those other ones are full of chemicals. (not connected with them, just buy them all the time)...they have a website, just google "Royal Candles". :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

I'm afraid you're right, hated the smell of the christmas ones... got a nice white linen one for my room though. Still on the search of a cinnamony one haha

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Miss Tequila

there is yankee candle in Tougher Business Park, Co.Kildare. Cheaper than retail.

Worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭metroburgers

Large jars €13.25 for some here, think its free delivery.

there is yankee candle in Tougher Business Park, Co.Kildare. Cheaper than retail.

Worth it

What sort of prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Miss Tequila

Could be 23 euro for large jar.

Could be 23 euro for large jar.

Not a huge saving so. Various large ones are often on sale in various shops for half price throughout the year.

Advertisement