Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why cant i view my account details or pay my bill online?

Options
  • 05-12-2013 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I moved house recently and I have a new account number which I want to attach to my current login id. When I login I see all my OLD account info but everything is disabled and unclickable. 

This means I can't pay my bill. Ahem. Can you please remove the old account details so that I can add the new account details?

Also, I tried emailing from the eircom website and I got a java exception error message, so thats not working. I tried doing online chat too with no response for about 2 hours after which I closed the window.

[font=arial, sans-serif]old account 71349349[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]new account 77269015[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Until the issue is resolved I can't pay my bill.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

percy212 wrote: »
    Hi 

I moved house recently and I have a new account number which I want to attach to my current login id. When I login I see all my OLD account info but everything is disabled and unclickable. 

This means I can't pay my bill. Ahem. Can you please remove the old account details so that I can add the new account details?

Also, I tried emailing from the eircom website and I got a java exception error message, so thats not working. I tried doing online chat too with no response for about 2 hours after which I closed the window.

[font=arial, sans-serif]old account 71349349[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]new account 77269015[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Until the issue is resolved I can't pay my bill.[/font]

Hi percy212,

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to change this from my channel here however if you contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (option 0) or you can email webmaster@eircom.ie.

They'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement