Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passions Bombay Mix from ALDI.

Options
  • 05-12-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this product yet? Bought a bag tonight, thinking it'll do for a good few days light snacking while watching the box. Read the following on the back of the bag when I got home:

"Once opened store in an airtight container and consume within 2 days"

Two days? :eek:

We always use those plastic peg things to keep opened bags/packs sealed (great for cereals, bread, biscuits etc), will to do the same with this bag.

Two days? I bet they'll be fine after that, just like the 1 litre/liter cartons of ALDI juice that say consume within 3 days of opening. Had an opened one in the fridge for 6 days and it still tasted fine :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, I've bought them too, though didn't read storage conditions!

I just rolled up the top and put a clip on it to "seal" it. Took about 5 days, still fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

No wonder there is so much food being dumped :( Scoffed some more tonight, and it is still fine :rolleyes: Maybe a good idea to keep them away from "an airtight container" and just seal them with a clip or elastic band, in the bag they are sold in ;)

Advertisement