Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasta maker

Options
  • 05-12-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm considering buying a pasta maker as I really fancy having a go at making my own. Any suggestions/recommendations as to brands and where to buy would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Do you have a food processor? There are pasta making attachments available for many of the top kitchen machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Zell

Thanks for the reply Minder. My food processor is quite basic with no pasta making attachment. I've had a look on Amazon which has several and I see that Kitchen Compliments have one. I'm looking for a personal recommendation really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

The imperia ones are quite popular and have millions of optional attachments and even an optional motor.

I have one and the quality is spot on. I don't use it as much add I'd like to though, a lot of clean up and it's only really worth it if you're doing large batches.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Zell

Thanks for that hardCopy. That's the brand I looked at on Amazon and it is stocked in Kitchen Compliments.

Advertisement