Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel jabs for Singapore & Australia ...

• 05-12-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey everyone, I am travelling to Singapore for a few days then on to oz for 10 days, new Zealand is the next stop and then on to Dubai. I am just wondering is there any travel jabs that I need before travelling. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

utdjb30 wrote: »
    hey everyone, I am travelling to Singapore for a few days then on to oz for 10 days, new Zealand is the next stop and then on to Dubai. I am just wondering is there any travel jabs that I need before travelling. thanks

Hi there utdjb30 & Welcome to boards.ie!

Have you had a look here for more information on vaccines for your chosen areas.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Check the Tropical Medical Bureau, but unless it's required for a visa (like Yellow Fever), I wouldn't bother for those places. (Only in Oz if going to somewhere mad tropical like Darwin/north-eastern wildernesses.)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hedgehog2

utdjb30 wrote: »

No need for those countries

• Registered Users Posts: 2 utdjb30

thanks for all the replies

Advertisement