Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 17 Reports

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Unfortunately the game is way too easy sometimes this year and has made it impossible to have a proper sim league! Those 60 point games are so stupid but they aren't the players fault. You aren't going to stop scoring and risk losing the game.

We are looking into adding sliders next season to try and make the game more realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raoul wrote: »
    We are looking into adding sliders next season to try and make the game more realistic.

Interesting. I think it's probably the right call in all honesty. The high scoring games are not the players fault for sure, but the fact that defense is virtually redundant now is annoying.

I believe (from lurking from time to time) that some of the leagues over on the PFL forum have implemented sliders? Have they worked out well?

What specifically would you be looking to change mate? Tuning up the defense and weakening the offense I guess?

Might be a good idea to get a thread going on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pass defense, speed acc and agility seems to dictate whether someone gets free. With little emphasis on release route running etc

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Beat the CPU Bills 52-17.
    And now its down to the Madden Gods to decide whether me or the Colts get the final playoff spot.

Agree with the previous posts about the game being to easy to score ridiculous amounts of points and had thought of bringing up the idea of switching to the next level up but the sliders idea sounds very good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    Pass defense, speed acc and agility seems to dictate whether someone gets free. With little emphasis on release route running etc

Yeah its completely odd, you can have the best CB in the game getting torched by a average WR or you can have the best WR in the game shut down by a journey man CB!

• Advertisement
Advertisement