Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunderland Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Sunderland like to hoof it, so pretty basic defending, can't see them getting much joy. Bar Fletcher being dangerous from set pieces.

Seems to be a lot of room and space, but alas our play is so fúcking slow.

Back to garbage football, somebody remind me, what does Chadli do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Will we have to go one nil down before we attack with speed and conviction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Talk about pulling and dragging in the box, FFS, they're getting away with murder, ref is an ass

I've never seen a more disjointed performance, I pity the fans from both sides having to endure this gak. Fourth place? Off you rocker!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

should have had a peno there--daws being rugby tackled by brown ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Ah Lloris FFS - what are you doing!!!

Will we have to go one nil down before we attack with speed and conviction?

Let's hope so.

Another fcuk up by Lloris

ffs lorris with a school GIRL attempt at catching a piss easy cross

• Advertisement

What's happened of late to our brilliant keeper? That's 3 goals he's been the cause of lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another mistake from one of ours to give away a goa,l ffs Lloris.

Lloris has been hit with the shít baton. Get Dembele playing further up, take off Chadli please!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

God that was dreadful .. Was watching this thinking they will never score .. Until we gift them one .. Come on spurs ..

Nice, that'll do

paulinho I love you

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

Now time to get serious and score a few more, this Sunderland side look to be there for the taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Good man Paulinho, we always rated ya;)

PS. the ref is letting them away with murder, one cynical foul after another!

Walker playing well again today,Chadli doing well also,would have to say that Defoe is doing a lot more than Soldado would do.

• Advertisement

Yay, a goal inside the 6 yard box!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

There is something big missing from our team, or should I say something small. Modric would go a long way to making us complete. Someone with the skill and vision to pick out a pass up top. It is our serious flaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Chadli is doing well, he's had some nice subtle touches and is a constant threat from set pieces.

Though, this is a very open game with lots of space to run in to. I think it'd be ideal for Lamela through the middle and Townsend out left.

So Lamela for Holtby and Townsend for Chadli.

Our pace could tear them apart. Then in the 60th min get Goldado on for Defoe.

It's there for the taking!!

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    There is something big missing from our team, or should I say something small. Modric would go a long way to making us complete. Someone with the skill and vision to pick out a pass up top. It is our serious flaw.

Agree with this. The commentator mentioned it saying that there was no urgency from Spurs when it looked like a counter could be on. I don't know if this is because we lack someone like Modric, or the pace of Bale, or whether the lads are under instructions to take things easy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Naughtons right-footedness is not helping us at all. A number of attacks have broken down due to him coming infield and slowing things down. Plus he is dragging Larsson in with him giving our midfielders less room.

jobeenfitz wrote: »

Said exactly the same thing yesterday to another Spurs fan I know.

WTF

Get in!! :-)

Thank you John O Shea !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Advertisement

I missed that one, what happened?

Advertisement