Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FC Pro Clubs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

LMFAO.... jaysus i see some pubs are still doin happy hour

me willy is happy. thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Lamposts wrote: »
    You tell him LAD. The only good player that still plays on here is Parawind anyway. The rest are clueless and lack a footballing brain. Night folks!

Implying you need a footballing brain to play fifa pro clubs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

It helps. I wouldn't be particularly good at Fifa but I've something like 600 goals in 700 and something games as a forward in pro clubs, and the only reason is my movement off the ball I just get into great goal scoring positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well that was an interesting read. :p

Clubs can get very tetchy. No doubt about it. I played it for years and there was always lots of drama. You just have to take a step back and cool down. Maybe take a break for a day or two.

With regards numbers, personally I found 5v5 with nobody controlling keepers the best balance. 11v11 is a cluster f*ck and the quality of the football is dyer. I watched that youtube video you guys posted and granted its only one example but there was a lot of hoofing it about. I don't think possession was kept for longer than 10 seconds for the whole match. It's a lot easier to play when there is only a few people on your team. Playing with a big squad takes practice. Hours and hours of it. Otherwise you will be terrible. Its more fun with fewer people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Tinie wrote: »
    Implying you need a footballing brain to play fifa pro clubs :pac:

Well if you want to excel at it to the level that I once reached then yes you need a footballing brain and mine is probably the most superior of all.

Great use of my footballing brain there. PUSH GK ON FREE KICK AND WE'LL SCORE BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement