Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Shimano Gear shifters 8 speed

Options
  • 06-12-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

The right stock gear shifter on my Specialized Allez is broken. I think it is the one before Shimano ST-2400 Claris 8-speed Road STI levers. Mine does not say Claris on it. I'm looking for a spare if any are around.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Slo_Rida

the5thace wrote: »
    The right stock gear shifter on my Specialized Allez is broken. I think it is the one before Shimano ST-2400 Claris 8-speed Road STI levers. Mine does not say Claris on it. I'm looking for a spare if any are around.

I'll be selling a full 8 speed Triple Tiagra groupset including 2 front shifters in the next week. I'd rather not split it but I'll keep you in mind if you're not sorted by then.

Advertisement