Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Android

Options
  • 06-12-2013 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anyone know if i can design an app for google play on swing(eclipse) and then either bring it into eclipse adt or upload directly onto google playstore??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Have you even tried to Google this before asking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭shanard

Have you even tried to Google this before asking here?

Of Course - and i have followed all suggestions but to no avail..... I just wondered if anyone had this problem too and if so did they rectify it and if so how??

Fair enough. However, after a quick Google, I found numerous articles on the subject that appeared to give answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭shanard

Another Question: - I have an app idea which would require getting information off the company in question - would this be done via a cloud or how would i get the information from them to put in app and to keep it up to date??

Thanks

shanard wrote: »
    Another Question: - I have an app idea which would require getting information off the company in question - would this be done via a cloud or how would i get the information from them to put in app and to keep it up to date??
    How the fsck would we know?

What company? What information? Do they have the information accessible via the Internet? Or is the information publicly available and online via the CRO or some other public body? We can't answer any of those questions.

Either you have online access to the information, in which you can periodically check whether it's been updated. Otherwise someone has to manually input it after asking. But beyond that, your question is pretty much on a 'how long is a piece of string' level.

• Advertisement
Advertisement