If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung F7000

Options
  • 06-12-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi Chaps,

Got my Silver RX1s last week so thanks for that!

Now, the missus said she'd like a new telly!  Fancy that!  So, we were looking around and she's caught by the new Sammys...

Do you have a price on the UE55F7000ST model?

Thanks,

VR

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Chaps,

Got my Silver RX1s last week so thanks for that!

Now, the missus said she'd like a new telly!  Fancy that!  So, we were looking around and she's caught by the new Sammys...

Do you have a price on the UE55F7000ST model?

Thanks,

VR
    I'm not sure about the .ST suffix but the standard UE55F7000 that we sell as the UK / Irl model is currently £1799.95 and we can do an additional £100 voucher ( as well as the £200 Samsung rewards voucher that you can use on other samsung products) - so after all that the total is £1699.95! and shipping would be just £29.95..

Hope you enjoy the RX1's - they are completely amazing arent they?

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭VictorRomeo

Thanks John,  Yeah... they're really fantastic little speakers... Work great on the Sonos but tried them on my Marantz for the craic and really stunning...

Ok... Back to TVs... The missus is involved in this decision and we were out kicking tyres today so to speak...

So the 55 F7000 is up there but we were also drawn to the Sony KDL55W905A...

Can I trouble you for a price on it....  I also saw that the RS boys across the Irish Sea have the Sony sets with bundle offers.... 

So if you could also let me know what the bundle price with the BDPS790 would be too...

Many thanks....

VR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi VR, cheers for the reply.

The Sony is a lovely TV also, although I think I would have the Samsung first.

The deal with the 55" is £1718 with the 790 bluray but stock on the Sony TV is tight at the moment and it's not one that we are shipping to I would need to see if I can squeeze one out of the warehouse with the help of some nice warehouse guys.

The TV on it's own is £1649.

Delivery would be £39.95 for the TV on it's own or with the bluray.

Hope this helps but keep us posted and hope you love the RX1's.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.