Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Error error code = 100

Options
  • 06-12-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

Trying to login to 'My Eircom' but cannot remember what password I used.  When I try reset it I get 

Internal Error
    error code = 100

Tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox - all have same error.

The link I am access is https://my.eircom.net/transactional/forgottenpassword

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

BailMeOut wrote: »
    Trying to login to 'My Eircom' but cannot remember what password I used.  When I try reset it I get 

Internal Error
    error code = 100

Hi BailMeOut,

We are aware of this issue, it has been logged and we are working on a resolution.

We hope to have it up and running very soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Internal Error
    error code = 100

Hi BailMeOut,

We are aware of this issue, it has been logged and we are working on a resolution.

We hope to have it up and running very soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey
    Any updates on this.  I still cannot reset my password or access my billing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi BailMeOut

Apologies for this. I am looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    Ash

Hi BailMeOut

Apologies for this. I am looking into this for you and will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    Ash
    Ash - any updates on this?  I still cannot get access to my billing.

Hi BailMeOut

Thanks
    Ash
    Ash - any updates on this?  I still cannot get access to my billing.
    [font=arial, sans-serif]webmaster@eircom.ie was able to fix this.  They had to delete my account from the database and get me to register again.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I can access now.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for letting us know BailMeOut

Glad this has been sorted for you.

Al

Advertisement