Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fasttech Delivery Finally Arrived

Options
  • 06-12-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

So yesterday I received my package that i ordered from Fasttech on the 3rd of November

I ordered a couple of various drip tips, 10 Needle bottles, Helio clone, Trident clone and a ohms reader.

It was a bit of a test order to see what they were like.

The ohms reader arrived (it takes 2 AA batteries) totally broken in the box, by broken I mean never manufactured to work in the first place. There is no spring on one side of the battery housing, and no positive conductor on the other side of the battery housing

Kind of disappointed, but glad I didnt spend more than 10-15 dollars to be honest because I didnt want to jump in with 2 feet.

Back to the Irish vendors for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Send it back to them, they have a returns policy....that is if you think it's worth the trouble. What is the Helio and Trident like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

If something is broken you can send them a picture of it and they will send you out a new one with your next purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Send it back to them, they have a returns policy....that is if you think it's worth the trouble. What is the Helio and Trident like?

Nah to be honest I wont bother, its more hastle than its worth. The helio is class, I am using it right now. I built a dual micro coil set up on a cotton cloud which is coming in at 0.7 ohms. Lovely vape, prob the best set up I have come up with myself actually. I still have to have a go with the trident, came with prebuilt silica and coil set up which is poor, i dropped into it a little and though it was bad so I will have to replace it with my own builds before I decide its fate haha
    Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    If something is broken you can send them a picture of it and they will send you out a new one with your next purchase.

I think i will leave it cause I dont think Ill be ordering from them again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Nah to be honest I wont bother, its more hastle than its worth. The helio is class, I am using it right now. I built a dual micro coil set up on a cotton cloud which is coming in at 0.7 ohms. Lovely vape, prob the best set up I have come up with myself actually. I still have to have a go with the trident, came with prebuilt silica and coil set up which is poor, i dropped into it a little and though it was bad so I will have to replace it with my own builds before I decide its fate haha

I think i will leave it cause I dont think Ill be ordering from them again :P

Ah that's good to know, thinking about dual coil meself right now, but too impatient for fastech so will have to be a pre Xmas order here or UK....:)

Advertisement