Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a payee

Options
  • 06-12-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I am having a bit of an issue here adding a Payee.
    I want to add my credit card to the list of bills I pay through banking 365.
    I have selected bill as the type of Payee but there is no appropriate option in the drop down menu. 
    List of options are

American Express
    BOI Affinity
    BOI Gold card Platinum
    BOI MaterCard
    BOI Morgage
    BOI VISA
    Bord Gais
    Chorus
    Eircom 
    Electric Ireland
    ICS Morgage
    NTL

My card is with AvantCard. How am I supposed to pay a bill online when there is no appropriate option on the 365 menu.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Greenmachine,

Thanks for your post.

To add a credit card held with another financial institution as a payee, please select Domestic Payee. You will need to contact your card provider in advance to request their holding account details. Some credit card providers also have this information on the back of the statement. 

When adding the details, please ensure to enter your credit card account number in the reference field, this will enable AvantCard to allocate your payments to your account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Brilliant thanks for getting back to me.

Advertisement